Sunday, October 26, 2008

This weekend was pretty fun. I was finally able to have a fun weekend. after a loooong time I decided not to study or do any work at all!!! WIEEE… and it was worth it! (perhaps short-term wise)Friday afternoon I went on a hunt for shoes, and I found this place very near from Renmin, where I can bargain for cheap shoes, its actually nice, and cheap.. (though of course not good quality)… later on that night I went out with some classmates –we were in total 8 Chinese and 3 non Chinese (??)…. First we went to eat at a restaurant, the food was pretty good i was satisfied… even if we ate chicken intestines… I think it was, I don't remember (I don't think I even want to know as a matter of fact… lolz)… we played a drinking game while we were finishing eating, it was pretty fun, except –as usual- I was in the final “losers round” haha.. but it was pretty cool!... we then went to a club called ‘baby face’ which was nice, but I imagined it to be bigger and with CHEAPER drinks… I paid like 35RMB/beer!! I feel robbed.. but its ok… after a while we left babyface -bc 1.it was a little empty 2. it was expensive.- and we headed off to KTV (Karaoke)… oh by the way we took an illegal taxi/van there hehe, it was a pretty sick experience, maybe u should have taken a photo with the ‘cab’ driver!! Aghh I forgot.. next time! Karaoke was fun! I was so happy to see Chinese grls drinking hehe, it was cute! Even if they drank one bottle of bacardi the whole night lol…we (by we I mean the foreigners) sang some abba, bastreetboys songs, Britney spears, and nsync –it wasn’t as bad as it seems then hehe- while the Chinese sang some Chinese pop (some were VERY into these songs haha.. ) I’m glad we did that, I had a lot of fun! And the karaoke place was very nice, both times I have been to karaoke the rooms are sooo nice, makes me feel rich hehe… and that's basically how our Friday night ended :)…
Saturday I slept quite a bit!... well quite a lot! It was amazing.. hehe.. and at night I went to a volunteer orientation, where we played games, this was fun. I also found out that some Chinese girls are not as shy as they seem to be, there was this girl who was SUPER shy, she was pretty too btw. Anyways, her group lost one of the final games and she had to do a penitence (I think that's how is called) where she had to dance with this guy, and oh my, this was pretty wild, pretty good to be Chinese (I mean her rhythm was a little off, and her movements were not too smooth, they were a little sharp, but it was still pretty hot… ) that's when I realized not to judge a book by its cover haha.. my group lost after them, and they made me stand and dance –though it apparently had to be seductively???- and I’m sorry but when I have no alcohol in me I can’t just dance sexy in public –not that I can very well with alcohol…- so I just danced the Macarena (that's the only thing that came to mind at the moment hahaha) and they were really trying to make me dance seductive, but I really cant when I don't even know these people haha… I also got to put makeup blindfolded on a guy haha it was fun! He looked like a clown, but its ok haha… I left at 8though because I had an “appointment” called beer and partei muahahaha… So at 8 I took a cab to BeiShiDa XiMer, and it turned out to be the wrong address (My friend told me the wrong address) it was actually BeiDa XiMer. So I took two cabs, but its ok can’t really blame my friend because no one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. Anyhow, we went to this pizza place and drank some beer, and later we went to a nightclub in Sanliton (I forget the name), it was a fun night! Then we went back home, though I didn't come back home till this morning at 12:30pm worried that there was no hot water to shower hhahha, but I made it! (and I didn't get back till 12:30 since I slept at my friends room because I didn't want to disturb my roommate two nights in a row… sorry no sexy news :(… sadly enough hehe..)…
I’ll post some photos of my nights later on, when I get my hand on those photos hehe! I'm happy about my weekend, i miss going out every weekend back home and having a fun time! :)

No comments: