Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So its true... my roommate is a 40 years old virgin.. yes she is, i asked (not the virgin part)! and she is 40, that’s TWICE my age, and almost my mothers age.. bahaha.... nonetheless she is super nice so i don’t have a problem. Just now we talked for maybe 1hr and 30 minutes? (yes in Chinese) and i understood most of it (I'm so proud of me!). She speaks Chinese and Korean, and a little bit Tibetan (sp?)... She has a brother and a sister apparently. I asked her where she learned Chinese, and she said that here in china, apparently she studied here in Beijing (for 6 years) and has been here for 10 years -that doesn't give me much hope for improving my Chinese lol, specially since i am not planning to live here later on.. should i concider learning another language? what do you think? French? German? suggestions? haha..
Friday i am supposed to go out with some friends, our goal is to get some alcohol in us, and be a bad influence for some Chinese people... haha.. sick! I’m so excited for this, i haven’t gone out in a while and i haven’t been drunk for even longer! I want to go dancing, but 1. Since is mostly guys I don’t think they will enjoy it that much, and 2. I don’t think my Chinese classmates can dance haha… we are also planning to go for some karaoke (to experience the Chinese culture.. because that’s how we roll in china..)... I’m just a little vexed about how Chinese people behave when drunk? I don’t know…
I‘m a little hyper right now, and I want some chocolate very badly…ahh I want a kitkat! Or maybe go to Williams and have some cake! Haha china makes me crazy like this… you know, my appetite tripled while being in china, ever since I set foot on this country! Why? I don’t know? But I’m hungry all the time!!!!! Duh! At this rate I will have to contact some dietician because every time I become more and more fat! (越来越胖 yue lai yue pang - as we learned in Chinese “more and more fat”)..

Ps: i;m in a dancing mood, so if anybody wants to join me, come to room 612 at 留学生楼 building one.. i wish... where is Henrik, Rachel, Michelle, Adriana, May, Lindsay, Jason, Kathrina, Alina, etc.. when i need them???? i need my hyper buddies!

No comments: