Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last night I was the banquet for A mosquito feast… yes I was… I mean, it means that I have sweet blood = I’m sweet… then on the other hand, it means I want to itch like 8 mosquito bites at the same time and I cant!!.. Its like a camping trip, just at home.. And not pleasant.. If only I could find that bastard mosquito.. Then I will get my blood back! Sorta..Anyhow, I just though I would write smth *ni hao*…. Oh yes, today I had a marketing midterm/quiz it actually wasn’t that hard, that is, only if I would have actually memorized things. I mean it was misleading because the professor said the quiz was going to be 13Multiple Choice and 2/3 short answer last week, so it thought I was going to ace it by the 10 min study time I had, ok fine it was a little longer… but anyway they point is, those 13 multiple choice Qns ended up being 5 matching questions, and the 2/3 short answer questions ended up being 6 short answer questions… wtf? In Canada we would protest for this, but here students just stay quiet?? Hehe they respect professors too much, or maybe we are just lazy to learn and want to get good grades the easy way? .. Jag vet inte… Anyways I should go and have a lovely shower, and let my roommate sleep! Tata!
Ps: haha i just checked my mail and i got an email on my Junk box that says: "Subject: Over 40? Single? Still looking?".. should i forward this to my roommate?? haha jk!

No comments: