Sunday, October 19, 2008

New surroundings

Well I moved yesterday morning. I made my room nice and organized and my side looks nice.. I didn’t meet my roommate until I came back home at night. She is really nice, she is Korean and knows perfect Chinese, and has an interest towards Tibet. She is doing her Phd, and writing her thesis, but she has no classes (I donno how this works?.. I would be home hehe… ) anyhow, she seems very studious (she has like a million books- 90% in chinese), and is basically set with everything needed (she even has a rice maker.. I think that’s what it is.. )… I have already forgotten her name and had to look it up on a note she left.. Her name is Yoona. -who btw is sleeping already.. hmm… is 10?-…. I really wonder how old she is, because I think she is like 30? I don’t know.. I hope I am not living with a 40 yr old virgin haha… jk.. But she is nice, and minds her own business which is what matters. She also talks to me in Chinese even though I know she speaks a little English, which will be very beneficial.
I do miss my old bed which was like twice the size and had a softer mattress .. Well, that is if what I am sleeping on is considered a mattress… haha… I also miss my flat screen television. But those are all commodities, not necessities so I know I can deal without them.

Tomorrow I have a marketing midterm at 8am… I didn’t really study so much.. I don’t know id that was even studying.. I don’t know why.. But I just couldn’t sit still and study.. So I just read over all the slides and key words and that was my studying, which took me for ever because I kept doing other things.. Haha.. But the test shouldn’t be too hard.. Well, I hope…
I still need to get a couple of things from my apt… this is kinda kool, I can say I have two places at once.. Sick.. Well, not so sick when I need to find someone to move asap!! Haaha..

You can find my new place’s photos on this website (I‘ll add some photos of school and the rest of my rez area later on):
http://picasaweb.google.com/paolaisinchina/RenminUniversityAndMyDormitory
And my old apt here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/paolaisinchina/MyOldAparment

Anyways I am going to take a shower [in the communal girls showers room] and yaaaa lol
XoxO

Ps: This friday two of my 'foreign' friends (Lars and Sam) and i will attemp to get some chinese drunk... haha.. wieee.... makes me happy to be a bad influence...


Ps2: i also selected some photos to put around my room and decorate it!. i just need to find a way to not break the paint off the wall when i take them off... hehe... suggestions?

No comments: