Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yesterday we had our chinese class dinner, lots of yummy food, and we got taught how to make dumplings :D... i really tried but they were not the best looking dumplings ever! haha..

These are my classmates, there is about 5 who didn't come though :(

I'm actually a little worried here because my parents are sending me all my money and the exchange rate is not its best. I calculated how much i will get approx, and it turns out i will lose 2000 yuan (about $300!!!!), compared if i would have gotten my money in september :P... . !!!AGH!!! its really frustrating.. i loose so much money!- i could travel with that money!! duh!

Talking about traveling, a couple of friends and i are planning to go to south east asia for our spring holiday. We are thinking of going to the countries around Thailand; in other words, to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and perhaps Burma and Malaysia. We also plan to end our trip in Hainan, which is an island in the south of China (its supposed to be beautiful!). I'm supposed to get together with Catherine later this week to plan our trip, im so excited, i've always wanted to go to Vietnam and Thailand! :D... wiee..!!

No comments: