Friday, November 14, 2008

Today we have started to plan our trip!.... We decided we will be going to Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Hainan, and if we have time Hongkong and Taiwan. It should be an interesting trip. im so excited. I have also decided i will skip class and go to Europe for two weeks for xmas and new years. =)

I bought a tea bottle, or what ever it would be called today. I can finally drink tea anytime! haha. (see photo bellow)... Its green tea :).... although it probably looks nasty, its actually quite good.



Yesterday i had my volunteer job for the second time. It was better than last time as the children were controlled by my chinese friend Popeye (who by the way, is the best 'teacher' ever... he is so given for that!!! applause!!). This time though, there were 49 kids. yes FORTY NINE! it was very interesting, i taught them about Canada, i also though them the Hockey Pockey song (see bellow for a YouTube presentation if you don't know what hockey pockey is)


Me and the Class Teacher. by the way, the class' name is Beethoven. Last week's calss was called 明星 (super stars)


This is a Photo if what the classroom looks like...


All the students, my chinese helper and me :)

Here is a video of 'hockey pockey'



and a cool dance video, of one of my favourite shows back home.. I <3 to dance! :D
the song is Toma by Pitbull, and yes its in spanglish

No comments: