Sunday, October 12, 2008

hellooooo

ok.. so i finally got the internet to work!! wahooo for me!!


SO what have i been up to lately? well, let me sum it up in one word.. School.


Today i had a group meeting for marketing, and lets say, 20%of the time i knew what was happening, and 80% i didnt, me = lalala ahmm??.... in other words, my chinese group members, who apparently know english -which is why they are taking marketing in english!!- were basically speaking in chinese... it was a little -VERY- frustrating, but after a while i got tired and decided i should make this work, so i made them talk in english, and so, then they were talking 80% english and 20% chinese = much better!!... i just wish they could understand how it feels sometimes...


I have another group meeting tomorrow, for an ECommerce group project. I'm not really looking forward for it because the other 3 students in my group dont speak very good english.... duh! God have mercy on me...




Ok there are a few things i forgot to mention on my trip last week:



@Harbin:

-Some Chinese construction Workers:

(notice they are on 'sticks' and there is no safety at all!!)







-We visited an Orthodox Church/Museum, Let us check the souvenir Shop:


(Note: there is alcohol being sold, as well as packages of cigarettes?? i dont know what to say about this...)







On our way to DaJin, before the bus took off...

Are they selling 'real' silver rings? -which no one buys btw-


2 comments:

Lars said...

Yeah right you really "dont speak/write enough english to do this" :-P

Paola Andréa said...

me? or them? hmm... i hope you dont mean me lol...
these crazy ppl.. lars, what are we going to do with them??