Thursday, February 26, 2009

update...

Ok so just an update.. school is ok... i am just taking chinese courses this semester.

My listening professor apparently has lived in canada (toronto.) and she is by far the worst chinese professor ever... sort of reminds me of my accounting professor back in ottawa... holy macaroni do these professors think that we know what the hell they are talking about??... just because the freaking koreans and japs know what is going on, doesnt mean all the other students who btw are not asians know.... honestly... on the other hand my writing and reading professor is the cutest man ever (in a non sexual way... more like a grandpa way) and a damn good teacher! i really enjoy his class, even if that means memorizing like 25 ''words'' for every next class..

so technically this semester is supposed to be my 'slack' ease pathway where i can actually have fun and go out more often... and drink more wine and dirty martinis (which i havent in a looooong time)... i am also planning to join some sports dance and\or art clubs (hopefully they have more art clubs).... I have been searching for information for literally a week, but is impossible to find anything so quickly in this university as no one is informed!... however today i found out some emails and telephone numbers for some sports (basketball, tennis, soccer and badminton).. i am thinking of joining badminton and tennis... or badminton and soccer... although, i did hear a rumor about the badminton gym being in reparations... which i hope is not true, in which case i would take tennis and soccer....
I also found a club of calligraphy, which btw I hope is calligraphy,... i may actually join that if i dont find any painting classes or anything more art-y....

Anyways that has been my update so far… I really hope I can join some of these clubs, as I haven’t been active in a long time, and I actually enjoy doing exercise in that manner.

No comments: