Friday, September 19, 2008

Yesterday we did the presentation, and it went ok.. i mean we had little time notice so we couldn't really have done any better.. so im proud of our group :)... I feel bad because it was a little boring, and i hate sitting through boring presentations in school... but we couldn’t really help it.... ALSO.. for some strange reason i was really nervous in the presentation... haha... i don't know why??? i'm usually pretty good with presentations, and i don't know why this time i was nervous.. have i changed????

Ok, so i am a little stressed out because i really want to travel on national week (we have a week break in two weeks because is China's national day), but i don't have enough money to go somewhere, since my Canadian money hasn't been transferred yet... I'm just a little stressed because is not everyday you get to travel around Asia... duh!

I'm also thinking of getting a job at an english/spanish school, where i could teach English or Spanish.. i just don't know which ones are liable and which ones would accept me without a working visa ..shh.. hehe...

I’m a little excited about this weekend because I get to go to the Beijing zoo with some friends.. and I LOVE ZOOS and animals [ask my mother if you don’t believe me.. right now she is stuck with my cat, which by the way I adopted from the street (it was a lost inside cat without a tag).. one of my lovely animal stories bahaha] … so stay toned and I’ll add some photos :)..

You know.. last couple of days I have realized China is not really for me (other than vacations), I mean, its ok to be on an exchange, but if I have to deal with this every day of my life/work life I will go insane.. I’m thinking Europe and the Americas are more for me.. But I am happy I realized that now than later… Though I shouldn’t say Asia is not for me, because I have only been in china. Hehe… I really miss my family and friends, no one has the smallest idea how much I miss them… its hard to be in a country where you have no real friends, where everyone you know is more or less acquaintance (at least so far I don’t have any ‘good’ friends).. and to know that back home I take them for granted… now I realize this.. on the other side of the world.. haha.. oh my.. nonetheless I like all the friends I have made so far :)…

Anyways i am going go go now and watch some TV -which btw is all in chinese-



2 comments:

MichL said...

I miss you too! And thank you for commenting on my blog :)
I'm sorry to hear that you may not be able to travel during the break, but perhaps another opportunity will present itself while you're there. I couldn't help but laugh when you said that you were going to watch tv in chinese, lol can you understand? I know someone who learn't english watching cartoons ^^
So you're thinking of getting a job eh? That's a great idea and I'm sure there are places where you can work without having proper documentation etc.
Yeah, I haven't been to China but I'm pretty sure I couldn't live there either. Do you know how courageous you are for stepping out of your element, leaving the comfort of your family and friends so that you can better yourself, wow. Well, I hope you had a good week, xoxoxox.

Paola Andréa said...

aw ur so sweet!! and i miss u!! haha
well i finally know what i will be doing. We are going to Harpin (is in the north east of china) and then we are going to inner Mongolia. By we i mean= 4 grls. Its funny because we are all from different countries. anyways, thank you for your message! love you lots!! XOXOXOXO