Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four days without a cell phone was too much!! i felt lost in the boonies... lol
Anyways i borrowed a cell phone from one of my Chinese friend yesterday… well Taiwanese. Anyhow, now I have a phone!! :D… I got a 100RMB phone card last night to charge my phone, and after i charged it, it said my balance was 35RMB.. i was so baffled. So today Jessie (a Taiwanese friend) called the cell phone company for me, and it turns out that the taxi driver who stole my cell phone, not only stole my cell phone but my minutes, and even over used them!! So what ever he ‘over used’ I ended up paying…. Little bastard.. Then again this may be a good thing because maybe I can find him through the calling history… muahaha

Tomorrow I have a group presentation, I can’t wait to get it over with... and hopefully the whole class wont fall asleep (it’s a pretty boring subject… but the professor picked it for us.. so there is nothing we can do)… meh… “Shit happens”…

I’m counting the days for the Chinese national holiday (we get a week off) I really want to go somewhere, outside of china that is… I don’t know where... but I do know that I don’t want to pay much and I want to travel… Ahh decisions… decisions… decisions… Any recommendations? ? ?...

2 comments:

Lars said...

Hey Paola! Keeo on going. I am looking forward to your presentation tomorrow ;-) Cheers Lars

MichL said...

Boo Presentations suck, but what sucks even more is that damn taxi driver stealing your stuff and costing you money. Who will you travel with? I hope not alone.
keep on blogging your adventures in china and I'll keep reading. :)